Subic Escapade

Remember, Remember, the First of November
It was the first of November when my heart nearly leapt out of my circulatory system, suspending my ecstasy to an almost irritating figure. What more should you not want more than not being able to sleep until two o’clock in the morning? I’ll answer that. Subic.

Shampooing, My OCD?
It was five o’clock when I woke up, not to hassle myself to rush since I can clearly see that everyone just woke up. I jumped off the bed with not much excitement until I noticed we were off for Subic in the next few hours. I took an atypical bath, shampooing my hair twice-again. I get this funny paranoia whenever I am too excited, I tend to shampoo my hair more than what is necessary.

I didn’t know that!
So six o’clock came, and everyone was hopping in the car. We should be, since our initial call time was four in the morning, so much for not being late. Around 20 minutes after we left, well, I didn’t really know what happened, me eyes were shut closed.

The Most Glamorous 50 Minutes of My Life
We arrived at Subic 11 o’clock in the morning, and checked in. Actually, we burst our eyes in boredom in waiting not knowing that we were already checked in. So when my uncle came and gave us the magnificent news that we were brainless dupes waiting 50 minutes for nothing, we hurried to our cabin where we slept-again. This was, in fact, the highlight of our Subic-trip. We untalentedly wasted 50 minutes of our November first.

Dear Diary
Okay, I have decided I won’t do a long diary-post, since it is tedious and no body will pro’ly read it (like my profile). Instead, I’ll make a list of the things I learned/realized during my three-day-oh-crap-I-broke-my-backbone stay in Subic.

Enlightenments:
*Do not eat watermelons with the seeds in the fruit, and then try to spit the seeds out, you’ll just find your plate soaked with spit-bathed red stuff.
*Do not bring your Havaianas slippers in a tug-of-war game; it has the “tendency” to break.
*Do not shampoo your hair twice with the shampoo sachet your mom gave you, your dihia may have nothing to use.
*Do not bring a book titled “Marley & Me” especially if you do not want it to get wet.
*Do not forget to bring extra underwear.
*Do not forget to bring sunblock. Otherwise, you’ll have a FREAKING ITCHY BATOK.
*Do not bring cloth sewn slippers to the beach, because A. The sand goes in. B. It gets wet for the next 5 days. C. You have to wear your yaya’s un-fancy extra slippers.
*Do not eat Nagaraya at 11 o’clock in the evening, it stains the bed.
*Do not break your backbone – in any way – in an obstacle race.
*Do not drink pool water, especially if it’s chlorine-proof.
*Do not bring your UNO Cards at the beach during nighttimes, they get lost.
*Do not bury your cousin – little cousin –‘s slippers under a sand castle.
*Do not try to drown the frogs, they pee.

~Just have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home