I Love Math: Read On

I love math, serious. As long as my sanity is intact, and my bestial manners don’t parade around the room. I love math. Am I being sarcastic? Well, I tell you, this is the wonder of writing, no feelings attached. Unless of course if I put a :-) or a :-(, or worse a ;-). It is entirely up to the reader to tell. Now tell me; I love math, :-P.

To clear things up, I am not going to talk about math. Of course, I love math! And so, I post this short entry to give reaction and emphasis on txt-tlk. What is txt-tlk you ask me? Wl, bsclly...txt-tlk z ds,,, xD. Doesn’t that kill your optic nerves? Heck, luckily, I’ve got mine rescued from the cosmos of nonsense. I am, may be, overreacting but I am really bothered by this crap of uselessness.

Yes, I support good grammar, you know that. Grammar is in my life, and in your life. It’s in everybody’s life. So let’s treasure it. As promised, this will be a short entry. So, ta ta for now.




I got this image from a forum which is unnecessary to give emphasis to:




1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hello. guess who am i. nuevo did u just type that/this because u need to update ur blog or la katalaga magawa sa buhay mo or gusto mong maging copyreader ng isang newspaper, la na pinatutunguhan ang tina-type ko. our math tecaher sucks, pero mayaman goldmember nga sya eh(mr. enrado)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home