I actually dared myself to write something regarding my daily meditation prescription that is, writing. How it helped me, how it is helping me, and how will it affect my life. Sometimes, when my world is going berserk with plenty of work to do (e.g. Homework, contests, cramming, et cetera), I ponder on the socio-psychological community whenever I have a peaceful time at hand; meaning, during my Chinese classes. Grant me the crown of evil if you wish, or the trophy of conscious insubordination of the rules and conduct of the Chinese instruction, I don’t care, I don’t give a damn. A man has to live his life, his social life specifically. I mean, a student when in school survives his academic life; when in the church practices his spiritual life; when at home dwells in his TV-life. But a student has no place for his social life, and that is very, very bad health. So, in my case, I use writing to serve as my supplement for my missed social life, my Chinese class as my “support”, and the socio-psychological community as my host. That’s life! Well, I don’t really disregard Chinese classes out of my routine; it’s just that it’s very boring. My participation level shrinks to an unimaginable attention span similar to an algae. When my Chinese teachers start blabbering, may it be x’s and y’s, or history, or simply cramming crap, I get hold of my pen and get a scrap of paper from my filth-loaded bag and start writing. Sometimes I use my teachers’ dialogues and forcibly relate them to life. But I guess I haven’t failed to do so. So since I cannot type out damn words anymore, I’ll end this post right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home