So I could have an electric toothbrush which I forever craved for.
So I could have a quench for my thirst for light-flashing rubber shoes.
So I could have a chance to get myself a pair of rollerblades with eight wheels altogether.
So I could have a cup of Mickey Mouse Ice Cream again.
So I could complete my Happy Meal set which I lacked one toy---Birdie.
So I could get my Helium-inflated balloon which I got lost in the sky.
So I could say thank you to Mamang Taho whom I was suki to when I was in kindergarten.
So I could erase the damn letter J in my test paper which I spelled the word jaryo (newspaper) on.
So I could start my Eiffel Tower worshipping at an earlier age.
So I could eat Pistachios everyday without bothering where do the shells go.
So I could buy kiamoy and suck the juice out of it.
So I could learn to survive a day without touching the computer.
So I could know that Ped Xing was Pedestrians Crossing at an earlier age.

When I still had my Pokémon sandals.
When I was contented using the computer when I had just one game of spider solitaire.
When I still ate champorado for breakfast.
When I still watched Bananas in Pyjamas tagalog version.
When I still had a pencil box that is shaped like a car.
When I still had the syrup Calpol instead of the tablet Biogesic.
When I still remember that January 1 is read as January first.
When I was second honours next to Aldric.
When I still fancied Lego blocks which I really hate now.
When I still had the chance to start my “now failed” math conquest all over again.
When I still had wrong grammar and didn’t care.
When I didn’t know that hotdogs were not dogs.
When I was still blissfully ignorant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home